- BREAKING AWAY
- HOME IMPROVEMENT (The series ends with Tim moving his home to Bloomington.)
- The Good Witch (2008)
Inspired by the story of the "Gray Lady" ghost at a Evansville library. Writer Ron Spence from Evansville. The town was called 'Middleton'.
- TRUE CONFESSIONS OF A HOLLYWOOD STARLET
A teen star is sent to Fort Wayne.
- Miracle in Lane 2 (2000) Story about a handicap boy that becomes a trophy winner is soapbox races. Based on a true story of a family in Gary, IN.
- ELMER THE GREAT
- CHEERS (TV)
- ONE DAY AT A TIME (TV)
- (1974) LAND OF THE LOST: Rick Marshall says he is from Indianapolis "The Zarn". Lived on Ford Street. Went to Filmore High School.
- (1990) DIVING IN
- (1939) Indianapolis Speedwa
- (1944) An American Romance
- (1949) The Big Wheel
- (1969) Winning
- (1994) THE HUDSUCKER PROXY. Tim Robbins plays a fresh graduate from a Muncie business college. He comes to New York and ends up becoming the proxy president of a big company and invents the Hula Hoop. In the film he sings the school fight song. The mascot was the eagle and the colors blue and gold. Delta High School in Muncie has the same colors and mascot. There is Ball State Univeristy in Muncie but it started as a teachers college.
- CLOSE ENCOUNTERS OF THE THIRD KIND
- TOM SLICK (TV) cartoons
- HOGAN'S HEROES (TV)
- IN & OUT
- SOME CAME RUNNING
- EERIE, INDIANA (TV)
- (1963) THE FUGITIVE (TV)
- GOOD MORNING, MISS BLISS (TV)
- BIG CITY BLUES [Small town young man from Hoopersville, Tippacanoe Co. get involved with a death in New York.]
- A HISTORY OF VIOLENCE
- The First Auto (1927) Set in Maple City (could be Kokomo). About the horseless carrage taking over the horse stables and the son of a stable owner wanting to be race autos. DVD